Saturday, December 5, 2020

Self-compassion? How to expand?



Any high-performance team includes individuals who are well mature and they can take care of themselves adequately, as well as others.


What is Self-compassion?
It is the capability to change, master, acceptance, and love inward.

Life sometimes can be taxing. Most of us are crazy busy, have demanding activities, or are too exhausted with technology to establish a time for ourselves.

Self Compassion allows us to care for the wholeness of who we are, in every condition, by calling the wholeness of our emotions.

We have to design self-compassion for our own growth, which is more relevant for us.

Self-compassion is significant in enhancing our well-being and quality of development.

The Buddhist understanding of compassion means offering patience, kindness, and nonjudgmental understanding to others as well as oneself.

Let us assess which areas of our life require further attention and self-care. And review our life repeatedly. As our situation evolves, our self-care needs are prone to shift too.
Painful feelings are, by their very nature, temporary. They will weaken over time as long as we don’t prolong or amplify them through resistance or avoidance. The only way to eventually free ourselves from debilitating pain, therefore, is to be with it as it is. The only way out is through. — Kristin Neff

The question which every team member can identify to boost self-compassion.

Below are some points every team member should practice or the coach should educate the team members to work out such exercises.
What are the three greatest strengths and why I am grateful for them?
List of my three greatest challenges and what can I learn from them.
What would I do today if I had all the confidence in the world?
What does success mean to Me?
What I would say to a good friend if he or she was experiencing a difficult or stressful situation. Then, when I find myself in this kind of situation, direct these compassionate responses toward Myself.
In which past conditions in my life I have been an emperor?
What are my favorite confidence-boosting songs that help me to make it through my morning routine on an arduous day?
What makes my heart sing?
What is a new habit I can take up in encouraging me to feel more joy or calm in my way of life?
If I loved myself absolutely, how would I treat myself every day?
Do I remind myself that failing to make something happen is part of being human?
Am I Minimizing people-pleasing? Unless that’s what I really want to do. we do not have any responsibility to please anyone.
Do I have healthy ways to transform my emotions?

Lending a hand not only boosts mental health but may also lead to a longer life. Am I helping others?

Let us Write down at least ten things that make me feel like I am a worthy person.

Let us Document the great things people say about you to read later.

Let us Do one thing today just because it makes you happy

Let us Think about what I am good at, and find an opportunity for it today.
Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others. — Christopher Germer

Most of the time when pressure is high at the project team chances are there we may be stressed out and we may not be at our best at the team level. Team performance starts decaying when more such team members are not in their right mental state.

With the help of a team coach, we have to identify to strengthen our mental strength and be at our best performance.
It’s like a mother, when the baby is crying, she picks up the baby and she holds the baby tenderly in her arms. Your pain, your anxiety is your baby. You have to take care of it. You have to go back to yourself, to recognize the suffering in you, embrace the suffering, and you get a relief. — Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment