Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Coaching & Mentoring tips:

As Mentee or coachee, I adhere to these below points
A) As a Coachee, I understand the purpose of our meeting
B) As a Coachee, I understand what I am going to discuss
C) As a Coachee, I am prepared and share all the challenges and progress I am making
D) As a Coachee, we discuss together to measure the progress
E) As a Coachee, I devote my times to demonstrate dedication and commitment
F) As a Coachee, I look for feedback which can help me to experiment, study and reflect
G) As a Coachee, I openly discuss what is working and what is not working and we agree to course correct
H) As a Coachee, we identify the development areas and work upon on those
I) As a Coachee, I comment about the openness, a trust created in our discussion
J) As a Coachee, I share my feedback about my coach/mentor
K) As a Coachee, I ensure I cancel the meeting well ahead and the same action admitted from the Coach/mentor side
L) As a Coachee, I ensure our relationship maintained and we work together to improve the same

No comments:

Post a Comment